Ok, well, two things I like, at the very least. Keeping in mind that the first item was recommended to me by *several* people who know me *very* well and for a long time, each one being very much...Read more
Consultations by Appointment
Since NYS declared a State of Emergency for Coronavirus (COVID-19), my patients and I have been working together via phone and video.
- Working with the gifts and challenges of “highly sensitive” people in therapy.
- A (slightly) more personal bit about me and my work doing psychotherapy during the global pandemic.
- Is “loving too much” an issue?
- Two Things Therapy People Like. (Fall 2021 Edition)
- Vulnerability and disagreement are hard but OK.