I was recently asked to share a bit about myself for a directory of therapists who work with COVID-19 first responders and their family members. Some of the questions and answers related more specifically to working as a psychotherapist...Read more
Consultations by Appointment
Since NYS declared a State of Emergency for Coronavirus (COVID-19), my patients and I have been working together via phone and video.
- Working with the gifts and challenges of “highly sensitive” people in therapy.
- A (slightly) more personal bit about me and my work doing psychotherapy during the global pandemic.
- Is “loving too much” an issue?
- Two Things Therapy People Like. (Fall 2021 Edition)
- Vulnerability and disagreement are hard but OK.