Nothing found, sorry.
Consultations by Appointment
Since NYS declared a State of Emergency for Coronavirus (COVID-19), my patients and I have been working together via phone and video.
- Identity and therapy. August 22, 2022
- Working with the gifts and challenges of “highly sensitive” people in therapy. June 19, 2022
- A (slightly) more personal bit about me and my work doing psychotherapy during the global pandemic. January 10, 2022
- Is “loving too much” an issue? December 8, 2021
- Two Things Therapy People Like. (Fall 2021 Edition) October 25, 2021
- Vulnerability and disagreement are hard but OK. September 27, 2021
- Reflections on a supportive message from a dad to a kid. September 12, 2021